An introduction to marketing your Equity Release business and generating more leads online
In this episode of the Advisers Assemble podcast we discuss:
- What are people searching for on Google if they’re in the market for Equity Release?
- What’s the size of the market?
- How many searches are there on Google each month?
- What does the public think about Equity Release? (Can you tell by what questions they ask on Google?)
- How can you approach your marketing message so you don’t attract any negativity?
- How much does it cost to advertise Equity Release on Google Ads?
- Ideas to target people who need later life lending but aren’t looking specifically for Equity Release
Can Your Tweets Feature On Google?
Whilst recording this episode we noticed that page one of Google (When we searched: “Equity Release”) featured the top news stories and some recent tweets.
But, don’t expect this all the time! Normally page one of Google just features some of the big names!
What this does present though is an opportunity to get more visibility (than just on twitter) if you tweet regularly!