– Is there anyone that disagrees with us? That people buy from people? I guess there’s more transactional financial services. I’d say car finance is more transactional. Like, but I firmly believe, and I would find it hard to find an argument against anyone, so anyone in the group or that does financial services that part of their service is advice.
– Yeah. That’s the key, really.
– And you are the person giving the advice. It’s not the logo giving advice, is it? It’s not like the company. Because you could have, I bet everyone’s dealt with a company, a big company, where a rubbish advisor, a rubbish customer service person has ruined it for them. Or they’ve gone shopping and someone was amazing and that makes them feel better. ‘Cause it’s those people, isn’t it? I just think it’s so important. I’ll be interested to hear from anyone who disagrees with that completely. But I still think the person’s more important than anything else.
– Yeah. And even when I’ve been through, not just financial services, with anything you do, even with big brands and small. Yeah, that kind of When you do meet that customer face to face. Even now, thinking back, I think back to the positive ones I’ve had and I do remember them.
– I think the biggest thing with all of the lead gen and the ads and everything, if you can earn someone’s trust, then that’s when you’ll get a lead, but you’ll also get, more of those leads turn into sales. ‘Cause they won’t be comparing you with anyone else. It’ll be, I wanna work with, you know, Joe, or I wanna work with Tom, or whoever it is.
– I’ve found with some experiences there are people in certain sectors that don’t want to give anything away, basically. Because a lot of the time they’re worried about what the competitors are doing. And they say, oh, well I don’t want to give any information away because I want them to speak to me first to get that information. There comes a point where you’ve got to sort of meet them halfway with it. Otherwise they just won’t get in touch.