LinkedIn Ads is paid advertising which can drive leads and reach your target audience. It can reach a more professional target audience by narrowing down the targeting options. Based on your campaign’s objectives, LinkedIn allows you to generate leads and creates a connection between you and relevant, professional audiences. Compared to Facebook, LinkedIn’s targeting selections are more high-level and custom to a professional audience.
How to advertise in LinkedIn:
- Pick your ad objective
- Advertisers can run campaigns around intentions, such as brand awareness, lead generation, or website conversion or job applicants.
- Set up your audience targeting parameters.
- Add audience attributes
- These include company connection, size, job experience, and interests depending on who you are targetting.
- LinkedIn’s targeting abilities enable you to target audiences based on location, company, company industry, age, gender, education, job experience, job title, interests, groups, etc.
- Interest – fairly new in LinkedIn ads and we will dig deeper into this on my upcoming in between episodes.
- You can add three different formats: single image, video, and carousel.
- Set your budget.
- You can decide whether to set a total budget, or both a daily budget and total budget.